How to break BIOS password from Windows-XP System?

Hi all
I have a problem in my laptop. I forgot my BIOS password so please help me out how can I log in to my system without formatting my system.

Thanks
praetorianguard.net
5 answers Last reply
More about break bios password windows system
  1. praetorianguard1 said:
    Hi all
    I have a problem in my laptop. I forgot my BIOS password so please help me out how can I log in to my system without formatting my system.

Thanks
    praetorianguard.net

bios password cannot be removed by formatting the system.. if you arent that good with computers, its a little harder than desktops... you need to reset the bios.... either removing battery or using certain tricks.. what laptop is it?

2. Tom's Hardware Forum Rules don't allow us to help with password issues in case we inadvertently help you hack into someone else's computer. Sorry.
  3. sorry.. didnt know..)
  4. 0shadow said:
    sorry.. didnt know..)

Not a hanging offence Oshadow so don't worry. There's usually some smart** who will break the Rules and post hacking site details but most of us stick to them. I like to think if my laptop was stolen, no-one would be in a hurry to help the thief get in. :D
  5. if i were you i'd not just rely on bios password, encrypt your hard drive with truecrypt.. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

BIOS Windows XP