How to Make UNIVERSAL Custom Windows 7 Bootable USB/ISO

Short version: I want to embed programs into Windows 7 installation

Long version: I have been looking all over forums for the past two days on how to make a custom boot USB or DVD that installs Windows 7 unattended that also installs programs that I want such as Office 2007, Photoshop. I understand that I can use RT Se7en Lite to make a custom booting Windows 7 DVD/USB that removes or adds windows features as well as updates and the service pack. I want to be able to have the bootable USB install my programs as well. I hate installing Windows then manually setting up every program, anti-virus, Google Chrome, uTorrent, etc.

This is different than making a specific computer image. I already have images of computers. I want a universal image that has the basic drivers and programs on it that I can install on multiple laptops/PC's if one crashes. Mainly Microsoft Office 2007, Avast anti-virus, malwarebytes, and the latest Windows updates.

What should I do?
I have WAIK etc..
1 answer Last reply
More about make universal custom windows bootable
  1. Figured some of my question out.

You can install programs but only if they are, "silent switch." This means the program will install without asking any questions.

http://lifehacker.com/5793427/how-to-create-a-custom-windows-installation-dvd-or-usb-install
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Windows 7 Bootable Usb