Operating systems

I have xp home edition - but the os shows windows_nt
which is causing problems for some programs. How can I
change the os or can I ?
1 answer Last reply
More about operating systems

    Windows NT is the underlying kernel of the operating system. Where does it
    show Windows NT?

    --
    Michael Solomon MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    "Bob" <bjlehman@golden.net> wrote in message
    >I have xp home edition - but the os shows windows_nt
    > which is causing problems for some programs. How can I
    > change the os or can I ?

Configuration Windows XP Microsoft Systems