Overclocking a ATI Radeon HD 5770 1g CrossfireX

Darkfalz89

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
Just got a new rig and was looking at doing some overclocking. It being my first time I did seek some help on other forums as far as CPU goes but got nada in terms of GPU. Got AMD overdrive and OCed my CPU from 3.4 to 3.8 and also making the CPU voltage 1.5v. My Current specs are :

CoolerMaster HAF 922 Full Tower Gaming Case - Black
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1g x2 (CrossfireX)
[== Quad Core ==] AMD Phenom™ II X4 965 Black Edition Quad-Core CPU)
Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ 120mm Radiator [AMD]) (Talked to some peeps about it, said it was a nice setup)
(4 GB [2 GB X2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair or Major Brand)
ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO AM3 AMD 785G HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
(700 Watt -- Power Supply - SLI Ready)
750 GB HARD DRIVE -- 16M Cache, 7200 RPM, 3.0Gb/s - Single Drive

Running this all on a Windows 7 64 bit premium edition. Keep in mind my Stock GPU for my card is 850Mhz/960Mhz And my Memory Stock is 1200Mhz/1445Mhz.My questions are:
1. Is my voltage on my CPU correct?
2. Some GPU/Mem/Voltage Configurations for the card (Using Ati Overdrive to set the first two, not sure what to use for Voltage).

I tried boosting the GPU to 900/960 and kept the mem clock as it was but experience framerate drops. Was told that this was a result of the 5 series cards and their tendency to do this when it thinks the power is insufficient. Was told to use a GPU voltage adjuster but wasnt pointed to a program and not sure what kind of voltage I need. I was kinda just considering to just max out the GPU and Mem Clock as long as they stay cool (which i think is a good chance seeing as how it has liquid cooling and good air circulation) but i dont know what voltage I would need for those values. Any suggestions?