Need advice what wireless router to buy

audy

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
First of all i want to thank you all who read this post, and specially to those who answer.
I want to buy a wireless router to share internet connection in a range of 100-200 m. I readed alot and i founded few equipments who i think it would do the job. I need some advices wich one to buy, or if u can recommend something else with similar price ...
1. Edimax BR-6574N
2. Trendnet TEW-633GR
3. Tenda W330R
I wanted to go with the Edimax, but i wanted an pro's advice first :)

Keiki646

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2008
Hello there maybe I can help you just a bit here,
But my choices for wireless routers will either be a Belkin Wireless G Router or Linksys Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit Router.
Also once you get any type of router to make sure that it's not just sitting on a table at desk level.
You might want to store the router up high on a high cabinet. There for you can seek the best signal when using wireless routers in a house hold..
signals do bounce of glass, walls and even paper and this is why I say store it high.
But if you looking for something from a price range from $30.00 to $60 dollars then the Belkin Wireless G router is the choice going for 40 dollars.

Hope I help :bounce:

Note: I'd work at bestbuy so I hope that can help you feel better about choosing