Sign in with
Your question

I have a staples Relay 4gb flash drivdoes not recognize it

Last response: in Storage
May 1, 2010 2:36:23 AM

My windows XP Professional does not recognize my Staples Relay Flash Drive - 4 GB. I tried it on another machine and it does not recognize it either.

Do I need to download new drivers for the Flash Drive? Are those available free someplace?
May 3, 2010 4:12:40 AM

I have seen this problem on Tom's before. No one has found a solution to my knowledge.

Do other USB hook-ups work? Or do you have any other USB devices to try?

Also, what format is it? FAT32? Try converting it to another format (only if nothing else works).

Also, support line is 1-800-425-0049 for Staples. Give that a go if you don't find any info online.
m
l
May 10, 2010 2:24:20 PM

Bruceification73 said:
I have seen this problem on Tom's before. No one has found a solution to my knowledge.

Do other USB hook-ups work? Or do you have any other USB devices to try?

Also, what format is it? FAT32? Try converting it to another format (only if nothing else works).

Also, support line is 1-800-425-0049 for Staples. Give that a go if you don't find any info online.

Thanks for your feedback!

I was able to correct the problem by using my Dell support and download the driver from them.

m
l
July 3, 2010 3:20:34 AM

Hello Oatmankid, i have a 8 GB staples relay usb, do you know where i can download the drivers ?? Thank You! :) 

CYa!
m
l
!