SIMS 1: The sims life cycle

I heard about a program called "The sims life cycle" which create teenagers
in the sims 1 but I don't really know what it is and where it can be
found...
hoping to find any help,
titti

I think this is a Livin' it up now - you have to pay for it.

http://www.livin-it-up.net/

Best wishes
Maxon

"titti" <giacobern@libero.it> wrote in message
> I heard about a program called "The sims life cycle" which create
teenagers
> in the sims 1 but I don't really know what it is and where it can be
> found...
> hoping to find any help,
> titti

titti waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!) -
tried again and came up with:

http://www.simlifecycle.net/

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

Maxon waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!) -
tried again and came up with:

It's not LIU, but it is one of our affiliates. http://www.simlifecycle.net/

--
--- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
"The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
"The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
Mwahahaha!

many thanks ti both you!
Titti

> http://www.simlifecycle.net/
>
> --
> --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
> Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
> "The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
> "The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
> Mwahahaha!

Sorry Mike - my mistake

Best
Maxon

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:49:43 GMT, "titti" <giacobern@libero.it> wrote:

>I heard about a program called "The sims life cycle" which create teenagers
>in the sims 1 but I don't really know what it is and where it can be
>found...
>hoping to find any help,
>titti

It's a cool program, but read the instructions carefully. You'll need
to change the kids' heads after you turn them into teens and that'll
likely make their thumbnail pics go black. You'll also need special
skins for teens (but I think LIU has a pile of these IIRC). And while
it's possible to switch them back to kids again, it takes a heap of
work.

But it *was* great fun to mutate Cassandra Goth into a teen, dress her
in a skimpy cheerleader outfit, and make her become the neighborhood
bimbo.

-- Steve Lopez