jonathanthio

May 31, 2005 7:50:40 AM

Hi,

I got a problem here. I am using a palm m500. I know it's old. But I
like it a lot.

When I synchronize, m500 will also synchronize email.

Well, my inbox contains 2000 email. I don't see any need to store that
info on my m500. I rarely go out of house.

Is there a way to ensure that during hotsync, email is not synchronized?

More about : jonathanthio

Anonymous
June 1, 2005 3:04:43 PM

jonathanthio@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a problem here. I am using a palm m500. I know it's old. But I
> like it a lot.
>
> When I synchronize, m500 will also synchronize email.
>
> Well, my inbox contains 2000 email. I don't see any need to store that
> info on my m500. I rarely go out of house.
>
> Is there a way to ensure that during hotsync, email is not synchronized?

I use a Mac, but it must be similar to Windose, assuming that is what
you are using. Within the HotSync Manager program use the Conduit
Settings item to set which items get syncronized and which do not.
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 1:50:28 PM

Yap and ugh, email is not included.
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 2:09:53 PM

The conduit you want is the same name as the e-mail client on your
handheld. Example -- with my T|E, it's VersaMail. There's nothing named
"email" or "e-mail" in my conduits.
!