frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

After doing a One Button Scan with Norton
System Works, I was told that their are missing files,
those files being "mscore.dll". Where can I find these
files and how do I install them.

You're probably referring to mscoree.dll. You need to reinstall the .NET
Framework:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/technologyinfo/howtoget/

--
Please reply in newsgroup.