Sign in with
Your question

Messing up with an XFX750I board

Last response: in Overclocking
March 30, 2010 3:25:44 PM

Hello!
I've recently installed an XFX750I board s/n KXM000558 on a PC, when I turned it on it doesn't show video and I realize there was an error message on the LCD error panel in the board (0d) which means accordingly to the manual (memory error), but I read it as (p0) which means nothing and I supposed a BIOS error. Then I pressed the CMOS clear button and the problem started: the error message changes to (FF) which means (POST initialization error), then I supposed the CMOS was indeed cleared but now I don't have a clue how to reset it to default parameters. I have tried everything.
Any suggestion are most welcome, I'm desperate
with most regards
Alex

More about : messing xfx750i board

March 30, 2010 5:22:12 PM

ok well there is a blue and a red jumper on my mobo the blue clears cmos and the red restores it to default, also the jumper should restet it to default as well
m
l
March 30, 2010 6:06:15 PM

My fear becomes more and more a truth, the CMOS clear button left empty the CMOS (this really sucks, it should do the whole job!!!), so I must find a way to reset it to defaults, I will keep searching, thanks a lot
m
l
March 31, 2010 7:36:54 PM

Hi
Can someone help me with this issue. I cannot find the red and blue jumpers, can you send me any picture of your mobo to see where they are???
m
l
!