Sign in with
Your question

TYPE WITH YOUR MOUTH INSTEAD OF KEYBOARD

Last response: in Windows XP
April 26, 2011 4:46:28 PM

Hello,
DO BELIEVE YOUR KEYBOARD CAN BE ABANDON FOR MOUTH TO CONTINUE TYPING WITHOUT STOP? IF NO THEN SEE WHAT THIS BLOG SAID LAST TIME IT WAS VISITED sonnyspeakingtypist.wordpress.com

More about : type mouth keyboard

April 26, 2011 4:54:42 PM

Too bad it cant correct grammar.

:( 
April 26, 2011 7:33:33 PM

wanamingo said:
Too bad it cant correct grammar.

:( 

sonny speaking typist correct grammar more than you think if only y an give try at
sonnyspeakingtypist.wordpress.com
Related resources
April 26, 2011 8:23:50 PM

Just as a head up to everyone i ttok the plunge and went to their website and heres what I found.

Operating out of Nigeria.

contact info is for a yahoo.co.uk account (Not very professional!)

No screenshots of the product. Google returns nothing.

The product is 50$ (Yeah Im sure)

Spelling and grammatical error out the yang.

first paragraph of site"

Quote:
TYPING WITH MOUTH IS FUN AND SWEET FOR CHILDREN Welcome to Sonny Speaking typist a perfect and wonderful mouth typing software, with this simple program you don’t need to type with keyboard any more. all you need is your mouth and all your documents are typed corrected and print out without any stress of hitting the keyboard. this is design by sunny of sonny advance links technology the great future of technology.

with sonny speaking typist you can type in local languages like okirika, yoruba,igbo, kalabari, hausa and other local languages that is why sonny speaking typist is better than any other speech recognition software.
with sonny speaking typist you can make correction with your mouth as you speak and say correct a word sonny speaking typist understand more than than your thought. prove and comfirm sonny speaking typist action of typing with mouth by clicking the download below
April 26, 2011 8:33:25 PM

Sonny if you are trying to trick Americans (I cant really blame you) Check out a real Text to speech software site. http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm

Don't call it typing with your mouth, i opened this post looking for something totally different.

No one is going to fall for that, seriously more people would think youre their long lost nephew who just became prince and needs 500$ to send you MILLIONS!!!!

ORDER NOW AND ILL STOP YELLING AT YOU!!!
April 27, 2011 8:31:13 AM

wanamingo said:
Sonny if you are trying to trick Americans (I cant really blame you) Check out a real Text to speech software site. http://www.nuance.com/dragon/index.htm

Don't call it typing with your mouth, i opened this post looking for something totally different.

No one is going to fall for that, seriously more people would think youre their long lost nephew who just became prince and needs 500$ to send you MILLIONS!!!!

ORDER NOW AND ILL STOP YELLING AT YOU!!!

THAT IS BECAUSE YOU THINK NO ONE ELSE CAN DESIGN SOFTWARE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. BUT YOU ARE WRONG, I GUESS YOU SEE MY OFFICE ADDRESS IT IS NOT HIDING. IF YOUR BRAIN CAN REASON WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT BEFORE JUDGING WITH YOUR WIDE GLOBE EYES. THEN I WANT YOU TO TRACE AND COME TO MY OFFICE AND CONFIRM IF WE CAN DO SOMETHING GOOD OR NOT. AS FOR GRAMMAR I KNOW YOU ARE BORN WITH GRAMMAR BUT YOU ARE NOT AS GREAT AS GOD, THE AREA YOU CAN BE GOOD IS CRITICISM AND BLASPHEMY, INSENSITIVE AND NEGATIVE THOUGHT .
THANKS FOR REVIEW AND POST.
April 27, 2011 2:10:47 PM

But you still haven't proven that product even exists. Please provide screenshots of the software. A youtube (Or similar site) video would be very helpful.

What language was it programmed in?
how does this compare with other text to speech software titles?
What is the system requirements for your software?
Can i run it on a 64 bit machine?

Im sorry for being insensitive but from my point of view I see no product info, a poorly designed website, no company email (yahoo hosted). I understand that English is not your native tongue and i apologize. If you can address these concerns I would be more than happy to evaluate your product.

ALSO IT IS NOT VERY POLITE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. Makes it very hard to read.
April 27, 2011 7:14:52 PM

wanamingo said:
But you still haven't proven that product even exists. Please provide screenshots of the software. A youtube (Or similar site) video would be very helpful.

What language was it programmed in?
how does this compare with other text to speech software titles?
What is the system requirements for your software?
Can i run it on a 64 bit machine?

Im sorry for being insensitive but from my point of view I see no product info, a poorly designed website, no company email (yahoo hosted). I understand that English is not your native tongue and i apologize. If you can address these concerns I would be more than happy to evaluate your product.

ALSO IT IS NOT VERY POLITE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS. Makes it very hard to read.

SONNY SPEAKING TYPIST IS DESIGN C++
SONNY SPEAKING TYPIST CAN WORK WITH ALL WINDOW VERSION
IT RECOGNIZE LOCAL LANGUAGES NOT LIKE OTHER THAT BASE JUST ONLY ON ENGLISH
April 27, 2011 7:37:17 PM

And those screenshots of the software?
!