XP Home Edition

Hi

Does anyone knows how to configure the XP Home Edition to logon my NT4.0 Server domain? Currently, it is connecting as Workgroup instead of Domain.
Appreciate if anyone can advice.

Thanks!
Edward Han
1 answer Last reply
More about home edition

    Greetings --

    WinXP Home is not designed to, nor can it truly be made to, join a
    domain.

    Windows XP Comparison Guide
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/choosing2.asp

    Which Edition Is Right for You
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/whichxp.asp

    However, domain resources can be manually accessed by properly
    authenticated users on WinXP Home machines

    Bruce Chambers

    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. -- RAH

    "Edward Han" <edhan@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message
    > Hi
    >
    > Does anyone knows how to configure the XP Home Edition to logon my
    > NT4.0 Server domain? Currently, it is connecting as Workgroup
    > instead of Domain.
    > Appreciate if anyone can advice.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Edward Han