XP Home Edition

April 3, 2004 2:56:02 AM

Hi

Does anyone knows how to configure the XP Home Edition to logon my NT4.0 Server domain? Currently, it is connecting as Workgroup instead of Domain.
Appreciate if anyone can advice.

Thanks!
Edward Han

More about : home edition

Anonymous
April 3, 2004 10:32:06 AM

Greetings --

WinXP Home is not designed to, nor can it truly be made to, join a
domain.

Windows XP Comparison Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/choosi...

Which Edition Is Right for You
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/whichxp.asp

However, domain resources can be manually accessed by properly
authenticated users on WinXP Home machines

Bruce Chambers

--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm