Hi

Does anyone knows how to configure the XP Home Edition to logon my NT4.0 Server domain? Currently, it is connecting as Workgroup instead of Domain.
Appreciate if anyone can advice.

Thanks!
Edward Han

Greetings --

WinXP Home is not designed to, nor can it truly be made to, join a
domain.

Windows XP Comparison Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/choosing2.asp

Which Edition Is Right for You
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/whichxp.asp

However, domain resources can be manually accessed by properly
authenticated users on WinXP Home machines

Bruce Chambers

--
Help us help you:
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm