Palm Zire 31 Original CD Software Essentials for Download

June 2, 2005 1:21:53 PM

Can anyone send me zipped files of the original Zire 31 CD. I bought a
Zire 31 off ebay for my sister, but unfortunately the CD wasn't
provided. I tried using my Tungsten E installation CD, but the Photos
program doesn't work properly on the Zire 31 (i.e. it doeasn't allow me
to change the background images.) Any help would be much appreciated.
Anonymous
February 16, 2010 11:53:32 PM

You can easily download the updated software at palm.com. They provide updated software even if you do not have the original disks! I just got one and it even suggested that I use the newer version on the website because my OS for my desktop is newer.
!