Pop Up Blocker

Hi, need to log on to my work website as i have more the
last 6 months on this computer. must have been some
recent update by microsoft that deployed some sort
of "pop-up blocker" (or I mistakenly did it myself).
nonetheless, b/c there is a security question (in the
form of a pop up issued by my firm's website to proceed,
I can't seem to continue on the site to log in. does
anyone know where it is that I go on to disable the pop
up blocker? many thanks. dan
2 answers Last reply
More about blocker

    Greetings --

    You'll need to consult the Help files or instructions that came
    with whatever 3rd-party pop-up blocker you've installed. Microsoft
    does not provide one, as yet. (Upon the release and installation of
    WinXP's Service Pack 2, pop-up blocking capability will be added to
    Internet Explorer, at long last.)

    Bruce Chambers

    --
    Help us help you:
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    having both at once. -- RAH

    On Sat, 3 Apr 2004 05:04:00 -0800, Dan M. wrote:

    > b/c there is a security question (in the
    > form of a pop up issued by my firm's website to proceed,
    > I can't seem to continue on the site to log in.

    Since I can't see what the popup looks like I have to guess at what it is
    but it sounds like this is something new coming from the server and not
    caused by something new added to your system.

    OR

    If you have maintained stored credentials for the site, it's possible that
    there was a timing glitch in the authentication process. Solution: Re-enter
    name and password to gain access. Or your protected storage is damaged and
    you need to re-enter user name password.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows XP Shell/User

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP