Sims2 DVD on sale in uk now?

Just noticed that Amazon uk are advertising the DVD version for sale.

Wondering if they have the details right though. They advertise the cd
version as consisting of 8 discs. I only got 4.

Skeatsan''co

Skeatsan''co wrote:
> Just noticed that Amazon uk are advertising the DVD version for sale.
>
> Wondering if they have the details right though. They advertise the
> cd version as consisting of 8 discs. I only got 4.
>
> Skeatsan''co

So did I. I'm wondering if Amazon are confusing it with the Sims Deluxe
which does (AFAIK) contain eight discs.
on salads.

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
> So did I. I'm wondering if Amazon are confusing it with the Sims
> Deluxe which does (AFAIK) contain eight discs.

Eight? I thought it only contained two! Are you sure they're not confusing
it with Mega Duluxe?

Will Bradshaw wrote:
> Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
>> So did I. I'm wondering if Amazon are confusing it with the Sims
>> Deluxe which does (AFAIK) contain eight discs.
>
> Eight? I thought it only contained two! Are you sure they're not
> confusing it with Mega Duluxe?

That's what I meant! The latest multipack containing just about every EP.

Course it's not Deluxe, I have that! D'OH!

on salads.

"Skeatsan''co" <overthemoon@overthemoonagain.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just noticed that Amazon uk are advertising the DVD version for sale.
>
> Wondering if they have the details right though. They advertise the cd
> version as consisting of 8 discs. I only got 4.

Well I bought the DVD version today at my usual indie software shop here in
Stafford, so yes it is... :)

Shaun.