Tough times.

:bounce:

Word, Playa.
5 answers Last reply
More about tough times
  1. Looks like Intel is gonna "open a can of Whoopass!" on nVidia :)

I thought Intel gave nVidia a cross-license for i7 chipsets, in return for nVidia giving them the SLI license for X58 chipsets??
  2. fazers_on_stun said:
    Looks like Intel is gonna "open a can of Whoopass!" on nVidia :)

I thought Intel gave nVidia a cross-license for i7 chipsets, in return for nVidia giving them the SLI license for X58 chipsets??

Anything to bring Nvidia down a few pegs is good, they think they are the second comming. I am pretty sure if Jesus had drivers though they wouldnt suck.

Word, Playa.
  3. Looks like a retaliatory move form Intel for Nvidia's decision to advertise and push for Ion platform's adaptation.

Business at its finest.
  4. And I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out that nVidia's last few drivers purposefully had code in them to make the i7 look bad on single-card setups. Maybe Jen-Sun Huang figures that anybody who can afford an i7 system, can afford to buy two or more 280's :).

So good luck to Anandtech trying to figure out the driver problem angle with help from the nVidia driver team :pfff:
  5. yomamafor1 said:
    Looks like a retaliatory move form Intel for Nvidia's decision to advertise and push for Ion platform's adaptation.

Business at its finest.

Word, Playa.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs