typeo

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2008
Hi, I recently got the MX518 mouse and since then haven't played to many game that I need really precise accuracy, mainly MMO's. Well I recently got back into some FPS and for some reason it is very difficult to move my mouse smoothly. It seems rather jumpy when I'm just trying to move it a little bit at a time, such as when I'm trying to snipe somebody. It makes it very hard to get precise aiming off.

So I was just curious what might be the problem. Is it something as simple as having the sensitivity moved up to high? Or could it be that I just have a crappy mouse pad? Combination of the 2 possibly? Just was wondering might be the problem.

Thanks,
Typeo

typeo

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2008
What type of mouse pad would you recommend? One that is relatively cheap if possible. I mean would like a new wally world pad do the trick? or do I need to get a halfway decent one?

major53

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2007
typeo I can't remember the brand name but it was real big about4 time bigger than the normal mouse pad,about $25 cloth like surface don't use plastic top on the top they also make them jerk.I like the larger mouse pads.mouse never runs off the pad.you can get them just about any place.newegg,office depot,etc