Sims 2 Roofs??????? Plants??

when will there be more choices of roofs, for Sims2????? It's hardtrying to
coordinate 6 choices, with the user made walls and floors. Also, will there
more choices for outdoor plants soon?? Or have I just been spoiled by Sims 1,
and Persimmon Grove?? LOL

"KarenS6556" <karens6556@aol.com> schreef in bericht
> when will there be more choices of roofs, for Sims2????? It's hardtrying
> coordinate 6 choices, with the user made walls and floors. Also, will
there
> more choices for outdoor plants soon?? Or have I just been spoiled by Sims
1,
> and Persimmon Grove?? LOL

I think we are spoiled and have to buy many expansion packs
and i guess when objects making becomes possible ,there will be more
payable downloads

There are only recolors of plants out now, but MTS2 is doing a closed beta
on object creation, so hopefully object making is right around the corner!
:)

Chris