sanctoon

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2008
One of my new suppliers is heavily promoting Zotac mobo's and video cards. Problem is I know nothing about Zotac, can I recommend them to all my customers(gaming? casual? budget?)

I want some honest opinions from people with Zotac products. I get them for dirt cheap, and the supplier have an excellent, no-fuzz return policy on in warranty goods, but I don't want to sell cr#p to my customers.

steckman

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2006
I bought a cheap Zotac motherboard in July of '08 for a build for a friend. I didn't have any issues with the build and the board is still running fine.

supernatural006

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2009
I bought Gtx 280 amp edition a month ago and have had overheating issues with it. I have a good case with great airflow, (with 5 fans, 2 blowing on the card) the correct amount of amps going to the card, and a good powersupply (antec). I even underclocked the card to see if that would help but it didn't.

Anyway, I was told that i was SOL by their customer support. I thought that i had a lifetime warranty on the card but i guess i was wrong. I personally will never buy from them again.