Update @ Livin-It-Up January 15, 2005

Update January 15, 2005
http://www.livin-it-up.net

It's that time once again, update time at Livin-It-Up. And boy, folks have
been busy around here this time too! As if I don't always struggle where to
begin talking about all the great new stuff, we've got a ton this time for
both The Sims and Sims2.

Starting this time in the world of Sims2... First, I'd be remiss if I forgot
to mention that Bluegenie2 worked her a..ummm...butt off this time with over
200 new Sims2 items of her own. And, she's not alone, lots of new Sims2
items this update for sure. One hundred and ninety-seven new objects
featuring a wide variety of items, seating, surfaces, decor, paintings,
appliances, you name it, there's likely a few mixed in. Included is a great
new bathroom set in classic black from Bluegenie2. Even a trio of new beds
by vix.

One hundred and twenty-six new Sims2 walls, ten new floors, and three new
rugs(floor based) from vix, grommet, Bluegenie2, and JavaMama make for a
grand variety of new build mode textures for certain. Eleven new entries in
the Sims2 skins section from vix, a collection of male casual shirts and
T's, as well as four new hair colors, again from vix, make for a few nice
new choices for your Sims themselves.

Top off the Sims2 section with nine more great new structures in the houses
section by Similis including both homes as well as a few shops. Of specific
interest to some will be a rebuild of her Suburban Home which was pulled
from last update due to issues discovered with it, thus rebuilt.

Back in the world of The Sims, far from done here....

Sixty-three new The Sims objects for this update. From Ohmikeghod, a
gorgeous new bath set in an aqua toned tile with wood accents. Quite a nice
set with all the plumbing fixtures, counters, lights, decor, even a matching
column. All I'd need to complete this one is the Sunday paper. Nine new sets
by Mhari too! There's no such thing as enough doors and windows for this
game, and here's another set of them, the Aesclea set. Don't even ask me
what that means, what I can tell you is it's a nice little mid toned wood
build set. Three quaint little dinette sets, the very colorful Comica set in
bright pastels, and the Margaret Lee set in more natural tones. A perfect
accent to the Margaret Lee set is the Peach Tree set, in similar natural
tones. Next, another very colorful set, the Provence living room in vivid
blue and yellow. Finally, four sets of matching lamps, table, floor, and
ceiling available in blue, green, orange, and red. Toss in a variety of rugs
and paintings, and again we've got a nice selection of new goodies for your
game. Twenty-six new The Sims walls and ten new floors as well as a variety
of seventeen new skins for the ladies, guys, and girls all from Mhari round
out our The Sims offerings for this update.

If I mentioned it all it'd truly be a miracle, over four hundred and seventy
new downloads this update, one hundred and sixteen for The Sims, three
hundred and sixty for Sims2. See for yourself, these guys went all out this
time to provide a great update!

The Staff,
Livin-It-Up.net
http://www.livin-it-up.net

~~ Proudly Affiliated With ~~
Persimmon Grove http://www.meanreds.com/persimmongrove/
Mermaid Cove http://www.mercosims.com/
SimLifcycle http://www.simlifecycle.net/

"Cravze - Livin-It-Up.net" <cravze@liu> wrote in message
> Update January 15, 2005
> http://www.livin-it-up.net
>
> It's that time once again, update time at Livin-It-Up. And boy, folks
> have
> been busy around here this time too! As if I don't always struggle
> where to
> begin talking about all the great new stuff, we've got a ton this time
> for
> both The Sims and Sims2.
>

> If I mentioned it all it'd truly be a miracle, over four hundred and
> seventy
> new downloads this update, one hundred and sixteen for The Sims, three
> hundred and sixty for Sims2. See for yourself, these guys went all out
> this
> time to provide a great update!
>
> The Staff,
> Livin-It-Up.net
> http://www.livin-it-up.net

Wow! thanks to all of you for a great update!!!! It is very much
appreciated!! :))

.......B

new..or recolors?

=// Christine //=

fanfiction.bitter-rain.net
[New] HP Fanfiction Archive

Is that all good deeds are when looked at with an ice cold eye?

For sims2, they will only be recolors for a while yet :)
But, ever notice how a lot of the default maxis furniture does not match?
I noticed how there is a lot of blue, but hardly any of it is the same
shade.

"Fabala the green" <angelicpsychox0@aol.comFiYErO> wrote in message
> new..or recolors?
>
> =// Christine //=
>
> fanfiction.bitter-rain.net
> [New] HP Fanfiction Archive
>
> Is that all good deeds are when looked at with an ice cold eye?

"Cravze - Livin-It-Up.net" <cravze@liu> wrote in message
> Update January 15, 2005
> http://www.livin-it-up.net
>
> It's that time once again, update time at Livin-It-Up. And boy, folks have
> been busy around here this time too! As if I don't always struggle where
> begin talking about all the great new stuff, we've got a ton this time for
> both The Sims and Sims2.
>
> Starting this time in the world of Sims2... First, I'd be remiss if I
forgot
> to mention that Bluegenie2 worked her a..ummm...butt off this time with
over
> 200 new Sims2 items of her own.

BG's stuff is excellent, as always. I've been using her things since the
earlier days of Sims 1. Way to go!

"Thip" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> "Cravze - Livin-It-Up.net" <cravze@liu> wrote in message
> > Update January 15, 2005
> > http://www.livin-it-up.net
> >
> > It's that time once again, update time at Livin-It-Up. And boy, folks
have
> > been busy around here this time too! As if I don't always struggle where
> > begin talking about all the great new stuff, we've got a ton this time
for
> > both The Sims and Sims2.
> >
> > Starting this time in the world of Sims2... First, I'd be remiss if I
> forgot
> > to mention that Bluegenie2 worked her a..ummm...butt off this time with
> over
> > 200 new Sims2 items of her own.
>
> BG's stuff is excellent, as always. I've been using her things since the
> earlier days of Sims 1. Way to go!

Thank you Thip :")