Sign in with
Your question

Overclocking zotac 9600gt synergy edtion

Last response: in Overclocking
April 5, 2010 5:13:35 AM

Hello,
I got Zotac 9600gt synergy edition with 600mhz processor/1600mhz ram/1500mhz shader clock and memory 1GB. pls let me now how much I can overclock my crad and how will I come to know that max limit of my card qverclocking. pls let me know.
April 5, 2010 11:15:05 AM

FirozS said:
Hello,
I got Zotac 9600gt synergy edition with 600mhz processor/1600mhz ram/1500mhz shader clock and memory 1GB. pls let me now how much I can overclock my crad and how will I come to know that max limit of my card qverclocking. pls let me know.

Download Rivatuner found

Read the documentation. Its best to increase the core and memory clocks seperately. Go in small 5Mhz increments, test, repeat.

nobody can actually tell you how much of an overclock you will get from that card as it depends upon so many other factors with your setup.

Just keep your eyes out for any artifacting during testing. A 3D mark test should suffice. If not fire up your most 3D intensive game for a good while.
April 18, 2010 10:04:42 AM

kingdingaling14 said:
Download Rivatuner found

Read the documentation. Its best to increase the core and memory clocks seperately. Go in small 5Mhz increments, test, repeat.

nobody can actually tell you how much of an overclock you will get from that card as it depends upon so many other factors with your setup.

Just keep your eyes out for any artifacting during testing. A 3D mark test should suffice. If not fire up your most 3D intensive game for a good while.

Thnx a lot for ur reply, it was very helpfull!

!