Need help for Overckock

angel95

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2010
hi all i just have overclocked my pc ... firstly i though i succed in overclocking but when i opened my pc i checked the CPU-Z program and i saw the core speed and multiplayer were not stable :mad: the default for my pc at core speed was 1600 and after overclock i made it 1862 ( the first has multiplayer x6 and the second x7) now what i mean... the multiplayer all the time changes every 10-20 seconds from x6 to x7 and so on plzz can anyone tell me what must do to solve that unstable problem ??
here are the 2 icons

:
1st state :

11h9no5.jpg

2nd state :

mr5mok.jpg

if anyone can help me i will appreciate it very much thanx for your time and sorry for my english apart :)

mattidallama

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
Ok there should be a setting in bios called cool and quiet that the one that usually makes it not slow it self down this is from amd experiece so I might be alittle off but look for that and when you do that it should keep it from runnning at a lower speed and run at the speed you overclocked it

mattidallama

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
Also that does not mean its unstable it means that you are not using your cpu to the fullest atm. So it lower the speed to keep cpu cool and not use as much energy.

angel95

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2010

Well i dont know how to thanx you my friend i checked these thing and i tryed once to go the multiplayer to maximum and i can tell you this : O yeaaaaa i F***** did it ... xD well now is stable and its going crazy better than before ... i saw your post that im not using the CPU at the fullest atm so i thought of trying change the multiplayer... THANX A LOT DUDE this is the best answer i think :D since my problem is solved