WTB: stylus for Tungsten T2

June 8, 2005 4:49:34 PM

I've lost my stylus for my T2 and Palm doesn't seem to sell them
anymore. Tried a few other replacements but none compare to the
original which has a magnetic element that holds it in place. I would
gladly pay if anyone has one they don't need.

wil

More about : wtb stylus tungsten

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 3:05:04 AM

Good luck.

I had a similar problem trying to replace the stylus on my TT. Couldn't find
'em anywhere.

Saw an ad on Amazon, which looked very promising "ORIGINAL styli for the
Tungsten T".

Paid the money, and ordered the goods.

They were Belkin. No where near the quality of the Palm stylus. :-(

Finally got one from Dixons. The last one they had, after trying many
stores.

Good luck with your search. Sorry couldn't be much help.

"wil" <wrspoon@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've lost my stylus for my T2 and Palm doesn't seem to sell them
> anymore. Tried a few other replacements but none compare to the
> original which has a magnetic element that holds it in place. I would
> gladly pay if anyone has one they don't need.
>
> wil

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:52:37 AM

If anyone needs Stylus, gimme a shout at http://wireless_world@HOT mail dot