IE7 does problems in Google, Youtube & Facebook

makaveli2007

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys

i have some really anoying problems when i use Google, Youtube & Facebook

in IE7 , (yes i know there is IE8 & IE9, Even firefox, chrome, safari and so on)

but i like IE i dont mind using IE8 in the future but right now i had some problems with the restricted sites and loading speed so im good with IE7

i only got these problems recently i prefer fix for them rather then upgradin or changing browser...

so the problems is :
google: the search result highlighted history doesnt work , i mean if i click on some entries in the 1st page and then try other page and then come back to the 1st page it becomes unhiglighted .....

youtube: if i passover the mouse over the commentes the "move" to the oposite site of reading (in my case to the ledt side) , so i cause the comments be "under" the suggested videos.....

facebook: its wierd but sometimes if i load facebook on IE the the screen goes out of signal (like restart) and then i really need to restar the SYSTEM

it occours sometimes when i even disconect from facebook

beauknowsdiddly

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2010
Try this, go to tools > internet options > and delete, just let it delete everything and clean all that stuff out, then go to the same place and under the advanced tab click reset and reset IE, then go back there and restore advanced settings. See what happens. It sounds like you have some malware/addware in there. Also do you have any toolbars installed on you IE? You might want to consider uninstalling them as well.

makaveli2007

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010

hi

about cleaning junk files & temp i do this alot of times so i dont think it got some thing to do with it

i think i would go with trying to restset IE & the restore

i dont think i have malawre i am very stric on this, but if you know on particular that causes

the problems i described and knows malaware solution i will be very pleased to try.....

i use IE7PRO + babylon translate + mecaffe site advisor

mecaffe is disabled

i tried without add-ons, same thing

*mecaffe caused problems with google search resultes , when it didnt let me to click on the
but it was when it was enabled though

i have 3 suspects

maybe its flash problem or IE7 courptued module or malaware

although i scan regulary and use spybots + spywareblaster restrcted sites protection