Tungsten T - stylus holder

June 8, 2005 11:58:30 PM

I have a 3 (?) year old Tunsten T and the magnet in the base of the stylus
compartment is no longer effective in holding the steel tip, so the stylus
falls out. This is costing me a fortune in new styluses!

Has any one else had this problem and is there an easy fix?

Tim

More about : tungsten stylus holder

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 8:55:42 PM

In article <d87il6$qj4$1@nwrdmz03.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>,
tim.iles@btinternet.com says...
> I have a 3 (?) year old Tunsten T and the magnet in the base of the stylus
> compartment is no longer effective in holding the steel tip, so the stylus
> falls out. This is costing me a fortune in new styluses!
>
> Has any one else had this problem and is there an easy fix?

I had just the same problem. I spent ages trying to fix it but without
success.

In the end I purchased a leather flip over case which effectively traps
the stylus in its location and this works just fine.

Andrew

--
Email address ROT-13 encoded to reduce unsolicited bulk
and commercial Email

naqerjfgrryr@fcnzpbc.arg
!