ST2 Ping Carrigon

Julie, going back to 19th October post, I have finally made up my own
Community Lot file for my 'Sleazy Back-Street Town Pub' complete with
children's room and rather posh 'bar-snacks' and so:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 8)))))

That's all, Folks,

Granny Crabapple
1 answer Last reply
More about ping carrigon

    "Granny Crabapple" <plumjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Julie, going back to 19th October post, I have finally made up my own
    > Community Lot file for my 'Sleazy Back-Street Town Pub' complete with
    > children's room and rather posh 'bar-snacks' and so:

    Further, and anon...

    The small pub 'The Ruptured Duck' is very nice to run, although none of the
    children play with the toys, prefering to hang round the pinball machine in
    the 'spit and sawdust' public bar.

    However... Upstairs are two 'guest rooms,' and I decided to take them for a
    test run when Homer and Marge went a-drinking one evening, when, to my glee,
    I saw Don and one of his lady-friends hanging round the swings.
    Hurrah for the magic mirror.

    Beg to report that two couples woo-hooing upstairs did not constitute a
    'public woo-hoo' with attendant hand clapping and cheering (hardly
    surprising, with the door closed) but I really should have remembered to add
    a wardrobe.
    I left them to get on with it, and watched downstairs to see what the
    yattering customers would do. Nothing.
    Not until Homer strolled back down dressed in his terrible vest and
    underpants.

    I think I have just invented a knocking shop. Pity I couldn;t charge them
    for the use of the room.

    Granny. 8(

Sims Games Video Games