I have twins, but they don't look alike

One is light brown and the other one is white. I thought twins supposed to
look alike.

Is this a bug?

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:07:59 GMT, "chips" <chips@chips.net> wrote:

>One is light brown and the other one is white. I thought twins supposed to
>look alike.

In real life, there are two kinds of twins: identical twins and
fraternal twins. Identical twins develop from the same fertilized egg
and look alike. Fraternal twins develop from two different eggs, so
they only look as alike as non-twin siblings might. What do these
twins' parents look like?

BW

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:07:59 GMT, "chips" <chips@chips.net> wrote:

>One is light brown and the other one is white. I thought twins supposed to
>look alike.
>
>Is this a bug?

Fraternal twins don't have to look alike. Only Identical twins.

chips wrote:
> One is light brown and the other one is white. I thought twins supposed to
> look alike.
>
> Is this a bug?

Depends. Does it have feelers?

--
--Cuth

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:11:55 GMT, Lord of the Files <Piggy@dotdot.net>
wrote:

>Fraternal twins don't have to look alike. Only Identical twins.

True enough. I have fraternal twins IRL and they don't look alike.
They do have the same skin tone, though.

Check the skin tone of the repairman in your game. |=D

(I shouldn't laugh -- it's been known to happen...)

-- Steve Lopez