Graphic card?

everettknag

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2008
just wondering what u guys think i should get for the Nvidia Nforce 780 Sli motherboard? also any good power supplys(i got 2.6mhz quad core 4gig ram and 1TB SATA hard Drive)

Decibel

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2008
hello Maziar...I had some trouble with my 3d graphic card Nvidia BFG geforce 8400 GS...I plug the tv into the card and now the Nvidia drive panel manager sc....up my dispaly..I cannot get back to a previous setting anymor. I tried safe mode , unistalling the drivers and get new from the Nvidia site....the screen is still all scrumbled with piece of bad pixels all ove r the place.....it looks like a very bad imitation of "Andy Warhol art work" with no subjects.......So what can do before getting a new video card? Any suggestion highly appreciate ...Thanks Maz...i got mobo Asus P5Q Pro ...

Is it possible that my card had been damaged by plug in the cable?

Decibel

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2008
:hello: hi, man..Not really...I can't believe that even sistem restore won't fix it...That's why i thought it must be the card....anyway thanks for your help..And sorry for these questions iam just new to this forum so i do not know very well the rules....Do not want get us in trouble.....right? :p ;) Thanks again.. :)