S-video to tv setup?

getignited114

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
i was wondering how i could do this, my video card is a sapphire ati hd 3850 512mb pci-e

i found a s-video cord plugged it in and i have the tv on the setting but when i push identify it only notices the monitor and like it'll have a line that goes across my monitor and it'll do the exact same thing on the tv but the tv will stay black. what do i need to do to fix this so i can run a somewhat type of dual monitor or just same screen, as long as i can see on my tv because i want to watch video's and movies and whatnot on it from my computer =\

Force TV detection in the CCC.

forcetvfr1.gif

Save a profile in CCC called normal, Then setup your TV on its own get your overscan and all that stuff nice and then save a profile called TV.

With the hotkey manager you can now easy swap from TV to monitor:)

tvso1.gif

getignited114

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
LOL i actually tryed the yellow wire, that one dident give off any signal at all! the svideo just blinks black, there has to be something im doing wrong or some setting thats wrong. i put force tv detection and all's it does is like when i enable the other monitor it wont let me, also everytime i start my computer it always tell's me new hardware found ?!?!?!?? i installed the drivers off of the cd then off the internet also.

TRENDING THREADS