Cannot remove directory

April 6, 2004 10:38:42 AM

Recently I attempted to install a new hard-drive into my XP pro system. I
found some info on the web that gave instructions on transfering all of my
XP system files from my old hard-drive on to the new one, then at the very
end of the process, typing "sys c:\" to transfer the boot files. well, it
obviously didn't work right, so I just kept the old hard-drive intact and
used the new on as a slave. I now have a folder on my new drive that has all
of the XP folders on it, but they are all empty. I cannot delete them, move
them, rename or anything else. I keep receving errors about security,
trying to access to allowed. any ideas?

More about : remove directory

Anonymous
April 6, 2004 11:31:38 PM

Great instructions for making sure XP can't boot. It for 9x. There is no sys in XP.

Type taking ownership in help.

http://www.g2mil.com/Dec2003.htm

!