2 Win XP sessions on Desktop & Laptop

jpb

Hello

I have one desktop where WinXP+Office03 run, and 2 users profiles. Il also have a laptop with Win2000, linked by network to the desktop.

Instead of shifting permanently between sessions on my desktop when user2 wants to use the PC, is it possible that User 2 runs its desktop environment and use it through & on its laptop, so User1&2 could work at the same time, on their own sessions.

Thanks for your help and the how of doing it if possible

Best regards

JPB

No. It's designed to prevent that. You only paid for 1 x XP.

http://www.g2mil.com/Dec2003.htm
"JPB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51753CC2-594C-485F-8053-E521A52E84EB@microsoft.com...
> Hello
>
> I have one desktop where WinXP+Office03 run, and 2 users profiles. Il also have a laptop with Win2000, linked by network to the desktop.
>
> Instead of shifting permanently between sessions on my desktop when user2 wants to use the PC, is it possible that User 2 runs its desktop environment and use it through & on its laptop, so User1&2 could work at the same time, on their own sessions.
>
> Thanks for your help and the how of doing it if possible
>
> Best regards
>
> JPB

You can do it on Server but not workstation.

http://www.g2mil.com/Dec2003.htm
"JPB" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51753CC2-594C-485F-8053-E521A52E84EB@microsoft.com...
> Hello
>
> I have one desktop where WinXP+Office03 run, and 2 users profiles. Il also have a laptop with Win2000, linked by network to the desktop.
>
> Instead of shifting permanently between sessions on my desktop when user2 wants to use the PC, is it possible that User 2 runs its desktop environment and use it through & on its laptop, so User1&2 could work at the same time, on their own sessions.
>
> Thanks for your help and the how of doing it if possible
>
> Best regards
>
> JPB

TRENDING THREADS