Need Card for Hybrid CrossFire.

Hey guys..... I have an Asus M3A78-CM mobo which supports hybrid crossfire. I need a good graphics card for playing games at 1920x1080 resolution at medium settings. I also watch HD movies and have Vista Ultimate. Which graphics card do u guys suggest? Thanks in advance....
5 answers Last reply
More about need card hybrid crossfire
  1. don't even bother with hybrid crossfire. they say that you get almost double the performance, but going from 4fps to 8fps in a game isn't going to make a whole lot of difference. i'd suggest just getting a real video card, like a 4650 or a 4670, or if your budget allows, a 4830./
  2. i agree with post above.
    at that resolution i would go with the 4830 or a 9600gt minimum.
    i would recommend 4870 or gtx260.
  3. But I dont have a very high budget. I can only spend 80$ on the card.
  4. take a look at this benchmark: http://guru3d.com/article/amd-780g--athlon-x2-4850e-ecs-a780gma/7

while adding in a hybrid xfire card does boost performance, why would you want to play at 1024x768 on low graphics quality? it's just not worth it.

EDIT: you could actually find a 4650 for around $80 on newegg.
  5. So which card do youy guys suggest? I want to play games like NFS Undercover in medium settings and I only have 80$ to spend on the card. Which is better for gaming Nvidia or ATI Radeon?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crossfire Graphics