Has anyone had this happen

I had the headmaster over trying to get my daughter into private school
he loved the dinner and my sister in law's smoozing, she stood up to
give him the tour of the house and burped in his face, on accident, I
guess, and the headmaster disappeared. At the time I had a score 0f 86
of 90
3 answers Last reply
More about happen

    Ron wrote:
    > I had the headmaster over trying to get my daughter into private
    > school he loved the dinner and my sister in law's smoozing, she
    stood
    > up to give him the tour of the house and burped in his face, on
    > accident, I guess, and the headmaster disappeared. At the time I had
    > a score 0f 86 of 90

    Unfortunately, it's a very common bug. It's always happened when I
    tried to invite him over (which would be only twice). I don't think
    Maxis plans on acknowledging it or fixing it, but there is always
    hope.

    LOL - If it was on your mind at all - the burping didn't cause this. It is a
    bug and there is a fix under Betas at MTS2

    MM

    Ron wrote:
    > I had the headmaster over trying to get my daughter into private school
    > he loved the dinner and my sister in law's smoozing, she stood up to
    > give him the tour of the house and burped in his face, on accident, I
    > guess, and the headmaster disappeared. At the time I had a score 0f 86
    > of 90

    Yeah, I've just experienced something very similar to this. Check out
    my post "Some bugs I've never seen before."

    --
    --Cuth

Sims Games Video Games