Has anyone had this happen

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 19, 2005 4:46:30 AM

I had the headmaster over trying to get my daughter into private school
he loved the dinner and my sister in law's smoozing, she stood up to
give him the tour of the house and burped in his face, on accident, I
guess, and the headmaster disappeared. At the time I had a score 0f 86
of 90

More about : happen

Anonymous
January 19, 2005 4:46:31 AM

Ron wrote:
> I had the headmaster over trying to get my daughter into private
> school he loved the dinner and my sister in law's smoozing, she
stood
> up to give him the tour of the house and burped in his face, on
> accident, I guess, and the headmaster disappeared. At the time I had
> a score 0f 86 of 90

Unfortunately, it's a very common bug. It's always happened when I
tried to invite him over (which would be only twice). I don't think
Maxis plans on acknowledging it or fixing it, but there is always
hope.
Anonymous
January 19, 2005 6:27:09 AM

LOL - If it was on your mind at all - the burping didn't cause this. It is a
bug and there is a fix under Betas at MTS2

MM

"Ron" <rlaws1@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> I had the headmaster over trying to get my daughter into private school
> he loved the dinner and my sister in law's smoozing, she stood up to
> give him the tour of the house and burped in his face, on accident, I
> guess, and the headmaster disappeared. At the time I had a score 0f 86
> of 90

Anonymous
January 20, 2005 1:36:59 AM

Ron wrote:
> I had the headmaster over trying to get my daughter into private school
> he loved the dinner and my sister in law's smoozing, she stood up to
> give him the tour of the house and burped in his face, on accident, I
> guess, and the headmaster disappeared. At the time I had a score 0f 86
> of 90

Yeah, I've just experienced something very similar to this. Check out
my post "Some bugs I've never seen before."

--
--Cuth