Convert language from french to english (how to)

I have a computer that is in the french language and I
need to find out how I can get this converted to english.
2 answers Last reply
More about convert language french english

    "Sunshine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have a computer that is in the french language and I
    >need to find out how I can get this converted to english.

    Uninstall Windows and clean-install the English-version of Windows XP.
    You cannot change the language of an existing installation.

    --
    (tm)
  2. To convert language of windows, you need to obtain Microsoft's MUI (Multilingual User Interface), which is not easy.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP