Convert language from french to english (how to)

April 6, 2004 12:15:12 PM

I have a computer that is in the french language and I
need to find out how I can get this converted to english.
Anonymous
April 7, 2004 2:18:30 AM

"Sunshine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have a computer that is in the french language and I
>need to find out how I can get this converted to english.

Uninstall Windows and clean-install the English-version of Windows XP.
You cannot change the language of an existing installation.

--
(tm)
January 10, 2006 9:07:32 AM

To convert language of windows, you need to obtain Microsoft's MUI (Multilingual User Interface), which is not easy.
See Wikipedia: Wikipedia-MUI
!