cannot change timezone

im in gmt -6 and my pc shows gmt -7. i´m changing it in
the time / zone panel , then clicking on (apply) and then
clicking on (ok), but no changes occur. when i go back
into the time/zone panel, it has again gmt -7
1 answer Last reply
More about cannot change timezone

    Double click the time on the taskbar(low right
    corner)..Clicktime zone tab, and use pull down to set to
    your region (there are four -6 GMT places). Click to auto
    adjust for daylight savings, and then click apply. Reboot.

Configuration Microsoft Windows XP