Power and Ctrl+Alt+Delete

How can I ad the hibernate tab to the power option so
that I can let my computer go into standby or hibernate.
Also, how can I log on using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys.
When I turn my computer on, I am not prompted to press
those three keys.
1 answer Last reply
More about power ctrl delete

    "Emily" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >How can I ad the hibernate tab to the power option so
    >that I can let my computer go into standby or hibernate.

    See "Unable to Use Power Management Features"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302414).

    >Also, how can I log on using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys.
    >When I turn my computer on, I am not prompted to press
    >those three keys.

    See "How to Change the Logon Window and the Shutdown Preferences"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291559).

    --
    (tm)

Configuration Hibernate Power Computers Windows XP