Power and Ctrl+Alt+Delete

April 6, 2004 6:44:51 PM

How can I ad the hibernate tab to the power option so
that I can let my computer go into standby or hibernate.
Also, how can I log on using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys.
When I turn my computer on, I am not prompted to press
those three keys.

More about : power ctrl alt delete

Anonymous
April 7, 2004 8:59:51 PM

"Emily" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How can I ad the hibernate tab to the power option so
>that I can let my computer go into standby or hibernate.

See "Unable to Use Power Management Features"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302414).

>Also, how can I log on using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys.
>When I turn my computer on, I am not prompted to press
>those three keys.

See "How to Change the Logon Window and the Shutdown Preferences"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=291559).

--
(tm)