3GP video file player for Palm OS

June 16, 2005 10:32:06 PM

Does anyone know of a 3GP (mobile phone) video file player for a Palm?
I've done some searches but can't find anything.

Paul
Anonymous
June 19, 2005 4:45:12 PM

An update to this one ...
I've found a 3GP player for the palm, but now have a new problem.
When I try to send video files from my mobile to my palm (a Tungsten T5) via
bluetooth, it appears to transfer ok but then gets rejected by the palm as
an unknown file format.
Does anyone know how to get around this? Any help would be appreciated.

Paul

"Paul Schofield" <paul7876@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D 8sgj6$2f0$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Does anyone know of a 3GP (mobile phone) video file player for a Palm?
> I've done some searches but can't find anything.
>
> Paul

Anonymous
June 19, 2005 4:45:12 PM

An update to this one ...
I've found a 3GP player for the palm, but now have a new problem.
When I try to send video files from my mobile to my palm (a Tungsten T5) via
bluetooth, it appears to transfer ok but then gets rejected by the palm as
an unknown file format.
Does anyone know how to get around this? Any help would be appreciated.

Paul

"Paul Schofield" <paul7876@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:D 8sgj6$2f0$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Does anyone know of a 3GP (mobile phone) video file player for a Palm?
> I've done some searches but can't find anything.
>
> Paul

June 21, 2005 11:36:31 AM

I know
But frst where did you get 3GP player ?

"Paul Schofield" <paul7876@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:D 93pco$lhb$2@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> An update to this one ...
> I've found a 3GP player for the palm, but now have a new problem.
> When I try to send video files from my mobile to my palm (a Tungsten T5) via
> bluetooth, it appears to transfer ok but then gets rejected by the palm as
> an unknown file format.
> Does anyone know how to get around this? Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Paul
>
> "Paul Schofield" <paul7876@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:D 8sgj6$2f0$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> Does anyone know of a 3GP (mobile phone) video file player for a Palm?
>> I've done some searches but can't find anything.
>>
>> Paul

November 6, 2008 8:28:08 AM

i have palm lifedrive and i need 3gp player
can someone help me my msn toros42@hotmail.com

thanks
!