Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Anyway to recover data from formatted external hard disk?

Last response: in Storage
Share
May 18, 2010 2:18:38 PM

I have accidently formated my external hard disk..It my personal data which i need to recover..Is there any way to do it??will i get all my data back from a formatted external hard disk??

Best solution

Anonymous
a b G Storage
May 19, 2010 1:36:36 AM

http://www.formatted-recovery.com/format-recovery-exter...

This might be what you are looking for.

Last time when i had sd card format problem, i did retrieve lost photos with this program.

Notice: never write new files to the reformatted drive to keep files overwritten.
Share
June 3, 2010 4:35:07 PM

shahhardik70 said:
I have accidently formated my external hard disk..It my personal data which i need to recover..Is there any way to do it??will i get all my data back from a formatted external hard disk??


Hi..there..i tried all of the softwares given below..but all of dem scan only 2000-3000 files and den stop./.i think dat mayb der is some prob wid my data.is der any way to at least recover thos files which it had scanned??wat should i do next 2 get back my data?
Score
0
Related resources
June 3, 2010 4:35:49 PM

Quote:
Hi, there:) 

Yes. The formatted data can be recovered from your external hard drive. Actually they are still there in the disk just no readable or invisible. But remember don't save any new files especially sizeable ones to the external before they are recovered, in case your original formatted data is overwritten.

Then try a program called Wondershare Data Recovery. In your case, you should connect your external to a computer that has installed this program. then try the function "Format Recovery" I am sure it will solve your problem.

It's a free download program. Try it to see if it can find and recover the formatted data here.




plz help me out dude..i need to recover my data...maybe there is some hardware problem with my xternal hdd as it stops scanning aftr certain files..plz help me out..
Score
0
June 18, 2010 3:05:19 PM

Best answer selected by shahhardik70.
Score
0
August 10, 2012 2:05:43 AM

hi shahhardik70..how about ur hdisk? is it can be recover? if yes,could u tell me how? coz my situation same with u..it not me formetted my hdisk,but my brother..so,will i get all my data back? coz it is very memorial to me..please help me..tq
Score
0
August 14, 2012 1:37:25 AM

hi,could anyone help me? i have tried recoverymyfiles but after scanning they want license..n my hardisk is 320 gb..can i get back my data? please answer me..i really need ur opinion..:( 
Score
0
August 14, 2012 1:45:19 PM

miza90 said:
hi,could anyone help me? i have tried recoverymyfiles but after scanning they want license..n my hardisk is 320 gb..can i get back my data? please answer me..i really need ur opinion..:( 


Well, I think you need a free frofessional data recovery software. Here is a one: http://freeware-recovery.blogspot. [...] overy.html

This software is designed to recover lost data due to various reasons like deletion by mistake, partition error, "do you want to format it now" issues, virus infection, corrupted FAT, format error, etc. It is a free software so you don't need a license. Download the freeware from the page I give you and follow the tutorial step by step. It is clearlly written on the page. You may preview the lost data before deciding which ones to restore. As your data are large, it may takes a long time to recover. So be patient.
Score
0
October 18, 2012 5:09:26 PM

Quote:
http://www.formatted-recovery.com/format-recovery-exter...

This might be what you are looking for.

Last time when i had sd card format problem, i did retrieve lost photos with this program.

Notice: never write new files to the reformatted drive to keep files overwritten.


thank GOD!!thanks a lot!!brilliant answer!!i can cont. my portfolio!!! :')
Score
0
January 17, 2013 2:15:19 PM

I do need ur help guys, I lost my 12000 pictures from my external disk, caused by wrong format by my mac in order to make it readable for it. I putted some folders to it. Can I get em back?


Please tell me how..
thanks
Score
0
!