Question about Sims 2

kat

I would like to know where do you put the objects you have downloaded for
the sims 2?

Thanks in advance

Kat and big bump

"Kat" <rattykatuk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to know where do you put the objects you have downloaded for
> the sims 2?
>
> Thanks in advance

/My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads

If the object is zipped, make sure you unzip it first.

Deborah
--
Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

"Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Kat" <rattykatuk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>I would like to know where do you put the objects you have downloaded for
>> the sims 2?
>>
>> Thanks in advance
>
> /My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads
>
> If the object is zipped, make sure you unzip it first.

And if you don't have a downloads file just make one in there. It works
fine.

Gareeth