Question about Sims 2

I would like to know where do you put the objects you have downloaded for
the sims 2?

Thanks in advance

Kat and big bump
2 answers Last reply
More about question sims

    "Kat" <rattykatuk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to know where do you put the objects you have downloaded for
    > the sims 2?
    >
    > Thanks in advance

    /My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads

    If the object is zipped, make sure you unzip it first.

    Deborah
    --
    Hamster Heaven - http://www.hamsterheaven.co.uk

    "Deborah" <deborah@nospam.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "Kat" <rattykatuk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>I would like to know where do you put the objects you have downloaded for
    >> the sims 2?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance
    >
    > /My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/Downloads
    >
    > If the object is zipped, make sure you unzip it first.

    And if you don't have a downloads file just make one in there. It works
    fine.

    Gareeth

Sims Games Video Games