3 answers Last reply
More about sims

    in de winkel !
    maar niet hier
    "Marijn" <iemand@planet.nl> schreef in bericht
    news:41f0106b$1$2028$ba620dc5@nova.planet.nl...
    > REQ: The Sims for PC

    Marijn waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!) -
    tried again and came up with:
    > REQ: The Sims for PC

    REQ: a prefrontal lobotomy for Marijn. It will make her smarter as well as
    happier.

    --
    --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)

    What a stupidhead
    I would LIKE for Maxis to continue making games!! so stop stealing from
    them!!!

    If you are afraid of buying it and finding it not to your tastes
    May I suggest that you buy it anyways?
    It's a very fun game, and one of the most popular selling PC games of all
    time

    surely we gamers can't be wrong?
    :)

    --
    - D
    "Ohmikeghod" <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Marijn waved a magic wand at the 'puter, changed into a moose (OOPS!) -
    > tried again and came up with:
    >> REQ: The Sims for PC
    >
    > REQ: a prefrontal lobotomy for Marijn. It will make her smarter as well as
    > happier.
    >
    > --
    > --- Mike --- http://www.livin-it-up.net
    > Member of eKoOK (evil Kult of Object Kreators)
    > "The ultimate goal is load time of 24 hours!"
    > "The ultimate goal is filling every hard drive in the world!"
    > Mwahahaha!

Sims Games Video Games