Cannot resize because I'm stupid... :(

Jer

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2004

Hello, to anyone who may be able to help, your input is
valued.
A while ago, I had a program on my computer that allowed
me to adjust a lot of little things for my computer
interface. Things that I need the same program to undo.
I, at some point, uninstalled this program, and do not
know what one it was. My problem is this. I cannot
adjust my task bar (everything is locked), I cannot
change the icons of my standard windows icons, and a host
of other little things. If anyone knows of what program
I used, or even another program that I can use to adjust
these features, I would appreciate it.
Thanx
Jer

Hello
It sounds to me like everything you need is built into windows and you do
not need a program to do it.

Go to your taskbar and right click on it and you will be able to make
adjustments.

Open your Control Panel and double click the Display Icon and you can make
adjustments to your desktop.

--
Hope This Helps
Haus

There are several tweak utilities available for Windows XP - you may want to
go to a download site such as download.com and do a search on "tweak" to see
if any can jog your memory.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.