I need help learning how to minimize a window

LoL sounds like a troll, but actually serious...

whats the keyboard shortcut to minimize a window?

and if its windows key + M, i have a problem, because the cool original clicky-key IBM keyboard I have doesn't have a windows key...

I need the keyboard shortcut because clicking the icon at the bottom of the screen doesnt always work too well, and the window has not X, [], or - buttons. or even a border of any kind for that matter...

just for fun heres a picture of the window.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/trayit.png/

so anyway, if the only way is windows key + M, I need to know how to change the keyboard shortcut.
5 answers Last reply
More about learning minimize window
  1. trademark2 said:

whats the keyboard shortcut to minimize a window?

Read this HERE

2. well thanks, but what about the other issue?

plus, that just lists a shortcut for minimizing all windows, and i just want to minimize one window :??:
  3. trademark2 said:
    well thanks, but what about the other issue?

plus, that just lists a shortcut for minimizing all windows, and i just want to minimize one window :??:

If you turn on the Quick Launch in the taskbar, there will be a button (icon) to minimize everything.

4. I guess that minimize everything button works, thanks, although that actually is the player itself(its the zoom player, which you can customize to use no boarders by default, which looks really cool):).

Although that issue is resolved, I'd still like to know how to do custom keyboard shortcuts in windows though, if you know anything about that.
  5. Maybe this is what you are looking for?
    Click
    HERE.

It is not exactly free, but you might find it worth the money. ($29.00 U.S.)

Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Keyboards Windows XP