japanese style house

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
January 21, 2005 6:26:57 PM

Ok...how did they do this roof...it's amazing!!!! click on the Mehr Bilder
link underneath to get more shots of the house....wow... I'm gonna get them
all :)

http://www.xn--hg-gkaw.de/downloads.htm
--
~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

More about : japanese style house

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
January 21, 2005 6:26:58 PM

hangover_girl wrote:
> Ok...how did they do this roof...it's amazing!!!! click on the Mehr
> Bilder link underneath to get more shots of the house....wow... I'm
> gonna get them all :)
>
> http://www.xn--hg-gkaw.de/downloads.htm

If you click on the home button, then tips and tricks, he gives you a
tutorial on how to make that Japanese roof. Some great stuff on this site.
I wish I could read German, though. LOL

Jeanie
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
January 21, 2005 6:26:59 PM

"Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> hangover_girl wrote:

> If you click on the home button, then tips and tricks, he gives you a
> tutorial on how to make that Japanese roof. Some great stuff on this
site.
> I wish I could read German, though. LOL

You can find an excellent (english) tutorial for roofs like this here:
http://mikeinside.illusionfxnet.com/sims2/building/curv...
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
January 21, 2005 6:28:10 PM

I like Babelfish for translating text and whole WebPages.
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

MM

> hangover_girl wrote:
> > Ok...how did they do this roof...it's amazing!!!! click on the Mehr
> > Bilder link underneath to get more shots of the house....wow... I'm
> > gonna get them all :)
> >
> > http://www.xn--hg-gkaw.de/downloads.htm
>
> If you click on the home button, then tips and tricks, he gives you a
> tutorial on how to make that Japanese roof. Some great stuff on this
site.
> I wish I could read German, though. LOL
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
January 21, 2005 7:10:33 PM

WOW there are some awesome walls there too!!! check them out :)

"hangover_girl" <hangovergirl@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
> Ok...how did they do this roof...it's amazing!!!! click on the Mehr
> Bilder link underneath to get more shots of the house....wow... I'm gonna
> get them all :)
>
> http://www.xn--hg-gkaw.de/downloads.htm
> --
> ~ jo
>
> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=...

January 22, 2005 12:30:26 AM

"Pet Gotohda" <tohda@petgo.de> wrote in message

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> hangover_girl wrote:
>
>> If you click on the home button, then tips and tricks, he gives you a
>> tutorial on how to make that Japanese roof. Some great stuff on this
> site.
>> I wish I could read German, though. LOL

Right Click on the page then choose Translate to English.
Sage

> You can find an excellent (english) tutorial for roofs like this here:
> http://mikeinside.illusionfxnet.com/sims2/building/curv...

January 22, 2005 1:11:44 AM

> WOW there are some awesome walls there too!!! check them out :)
>
> ~ jo

Gorgeous! Also the painted walls for paintings!!!
Sage

!