japanese style house

Ok...how did they do this roof...it's amazing!!!! click on the Mehr Bilder
link underneath to get more shots of the house....wow... I'm gonna get them
all :)

http://www.xn--hg-gkaw.de/downloads.htm
--
~ jo

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
6 answers Last reply
More about japanese style house

    hangover_girl wrote:
    > Ok...how did they do this roof...it's amazing!!!! click on the Mehr
    > Bilder link underneath to get more shots of the house....wow... I'm
    > gonna get them all :)
    >
    > http://www.xn--hg-gkaw.de/downloads.htm

    If you click on the home button, then tips and tricks, he gives you a
    tutorial on how to make that Japanese roof. Some great stuff on this site.
    I wish I could read German, though. LOL

    Jeanie

    "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > hangover_girl wrote:

    > If you click on the home button, then tips and tricks, he gives you a
    > tutorial on how to make that Japanese roof. Some great stuff on this
    site.
    > I wish I could read German, though. LOL

    You can find an excellent (english) tutorial for roofs like this here:
    http://mikeinside.illusionfxnet.com/sims2/building/curvedroof/index.html

    I like Babelfish for translating text and whole WebPages.
    http://babelfish.altavista.com/

    MM

    > hangover_girl wrote:
    > > Ok...how did they do this roof...it's amazing!!!! click on the Mehr
    > > Bilder link underneath to get more shots of the house....wow... I'm
    > > gonna get them all :)
    > >
    > > http://www.xn--hg-gkaw.de/downloads.htm
    >
    > If you click on the home button, then tips and tricks, he gives you a
    > tutorial on how to make that Japanese roof. Some great stuff on this
    site.
    > I wish I could read German, though. LOL
    >
    > Jeanie

    WOW there are some awesome walls there too!!! check them out :)

    "Pet Gotohda" <tohda@petgo.de> wrote in message

    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> hangover_girl wrote:
    >
    >> If you click on the home button, then tips and tricks, he gives you a
    >> tutorial on how to make that Japanese roof. Some great stuff on this
    > site.
    >> I wish I could read German, though. LOL

    Right Click on the page then choose Translate to English.
    Sage

    > WOW there are some awesome walls there too!!! check them out :)
    >
    > ~ jo

    Gorgeous! Also the painted walls for paintings!!!
    Sage

    > http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269
    > "hangover_girl" <hangovergirl@dodo.com.au> wrote in message
    >> Ok...how did they do this roof...it's amazing!!!! click on the Mehr
    >> Bilder link underneath to get more shots of the house....wow... I'm gonna
    >> get them all :)
    >>
    >> http://www.xn--hg-gkaw.de/downloads.htm
    >> --
    >> ~ jo
    >>
    >> http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=223269

Style World Of Warcraft Japanese Video Games