Remove shortcut arrows

Tweaking registry items HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile and
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile allows one to remove the shortcut arrows on most
desktop icons EXCEPT on hyperlinks (shortcuts to .url-files).

How can I remove those shortcut arrows as well?

Replying to myself and to anyone who's interested: apply same tweak to
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\InternetShortcut.