Closed

Apparently nobody reads Tom's anymore?

12 answers Last reply
More about apparently reads anymore
  1. Come on -- you know better than to double-post.
  2. After a few bumps...and with it being the weekend, I would've thought someone would have seen it. I figured maybe I posted it in the wrong section. Thanks for your help though. :-(
  3. The post list shows your post was read over 100 times -- that doesn't seem like "nobody" to me, but then again I'm just a modest poster... :)
  4. I'm going to go ahead and guess that you weren't hugged much as a child Stranger. Just a guess. See, I wasn't either...but I don't try to wave my enis around online. I was asking for help. If you don't want to help, why post?
  5. Problem is there aren't many Water cooling people on toms.
  6. Hmm...well...that's sort of...sad. Maybe I should go to Overclockers.net?
  7. But it's just so...easy. A bit costly, but EASY.
  8. JonnyDough said:
    Hmm...well...that's sort of...sad. Maybe I should go to Overclockers.net?

Yeah, that or xtremesystem WC section.
  9. There are many sites out there besides Tom's. I really prefer Anandtech to Tom's. I've gotten much more respect there, and the entire site seems more knowledgeable... :-)
  10. JonnyDough said:
    But it's just so...easy. A bit costly, but EASY.

If it was so easy, then you would not be having problems.
  11. It's easy to set up and learn about. I taught myself to build computers through research. Anyone can learn anything that they put their mind to, all it takes is a bit of interest. The issues I'm dealing with could be software, and not related to water cooling at all.
  12. This topic has been closed by Jake_Barnes
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs