Restocking fridge (Sims 2)

Wow, I hadn't seen this hack before, and I'm definitely
going to try it. However, I also have the one you're
talking about and you're right, it's not there. I think
I got the potty chair that you never have to empty hack at
that site, too. Anyone know why they're no longer on the site?
Or are we in the wrong place? I hope this hack is compatible
with the never-fill fridge one...

Laura

Laura Castellano wrote:
> Wow, I hadn't seen this hack before, and I'm definitely
> going to try it. However, I also have the one you're
> talking about and you're right, it's not there. I think
> I got the potty chair that you never have to empty hack at
> that site, too. Anyone know why they're no longer on the site?
> Or are we in the wrong place? I hope this hack is compatible
> with the never-fill fridge one...
>
> Laura
>
> Gwen Morse wrote:
>
>> I had a hack for a re-stocking fridge that I now can't find.
>>
>> This is the last address it was supposed to be at (found via google):
>> http://www.simlogical.info/webbing/Sims2Pages/Sims2hackedobjects.htm
>>
>> However, it's not there. There's "just" a fridge with a hack to stop
>> sims from cooking autonomously.
>>
>> Gwen

===
I read the no restock fridge wasn't compatible with the patch, guessing
the same must be true about the potty chair

"JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Laura Castellano wrote:
> > Wow, I hadn't seen this hack before, and I'm definitely
> > going to try it. However, I also have the one you're
> > talking about and you're right, it's not there. I think
> > I got the potty chair that you never have to empty hack at
> > that site, too. Anyone know why they're no longer on the site?
> > Or are we in the wrong place? I hope this hack is compatible
> > with the never-fill fridge one...
> >
> > Laura
> >
> > Gwen Morse wrote:
> >
> >> I had a hack for a re-stocking fridge that I now can't find.
> >>
> >> This is the last address it was supposed to be at (found via google):
> >> http://www.simlogical.info/webbing/Sims2Pages/Sims2hackedobjects.htm
> >>
> >> However, it's not there. There's "just" a fridge with a hack to stop
> >> sims from cooking autonomously.
> >>
> >> Gwen
> >>
> ===
> I read the no restock fridge wasn't compatible with the patch, guessing
> the same must be true about the potty chair

I have both the official patch and this hack, they work fine together. It's
still on her site under sims2 patches.

http://www.simlogical.info/webbing/Sims2Pages/Sims2patches.htm

DaniGirl

Danielle L. wrote:
> "JulyRaine" <JulyRaine@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>Laura Castellano wrote:
>>
>>>Wow, I hadn't seen this hack before, and I'm definitely
>>>going to try it. However, I also have the one you're
>>>talking about and you're right, it's not there. I think
>>>I got the potty chair that you never have to empty hack at
>>>that site, too. Anyone know why they're no longer on the site?
>>>Or are we in the wrong place? I hope this hack is compatible
>>>with the never-fill fridge one...
>>>
>>>Laura

>>===
>>I read the no restock fridge wasn't compatible with the patch, guessing
>>the same must be true about the potty chair
>

> I have both the official patch and this hack, they work fine together. It's
> still on her site under sims2 patches.
>
> http://www.simlogical.info/webbing/Sims2Pages/Sims2patches.htm
>
> DaniGirl

====
Now I'm happy! Maybe it was someone else's patch, as I read it on MTS2.

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Danielle L. wrote:
>
> > I have both the official patch and this hack, they work fine together.
It's
> > still on her site under sims2 patches.
> >
> > http://www.simlogical.info/webbing/Sims2Pages/Sims2patches.htm
> >
> > DaniGirl
>

> Yep, been using them both with the patch for weeks and no problems.
> Thanks DaniGirl, I didn't think to look under patches.
>
> Laura

You're welcome Laura. :)

Danielle