Sims 2 - Backup Files Question...

I sure could use a bit of advice.

I plan to format my hard drive this weekend and re-install everything.

Can anyone please advise me what files & folders that I need to backup
for my Sims 2 game?

I would really appreciate any help so that I don't lose any of my
families or houses. I would hate to start all over from ground zero.

Thank you for taking the time to help out.
1 answer Last reply
More about sims backup files question

    everything in My Documents/Ea Games/The Sims 2
    Just copy the entire folder onto a disc
    then when you reinstall the game everything will be as it was
    :)

    --
    - D
    "OldGuy" <prozacdudeREmoveTHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I sure could use a bit of advice.
    >
    > I plan to format my hard drive this weekend and re-install everything.
    >
    > Can anyone please advise me what files & folders that I need to backup
    > for my Sims 2 game?
    >
    > I would really appreciate any help so that I don't lose any of my
    > families or houses. I would hate to start all over from ground zero.
    >
    > Thank you for taking the time to help out.

Sims Backup Video Games