Sims 2 - Backup Files Question...

Oldguy

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2004

I sure could use a bit of advice.

I plan to format my hard drive this weekend and re-install everything.

Can anyone please advise me what files & folders that I need to backup
for my Sims 2 game?

I would really appreciate any help so that I don't lose any of my
families or houses. I would hate to start all over from ground zero.

Thank you for taking the time to help out.

everything in My Documents/Ea Games/The Sims 2
Just copy the entire folder onto a disc
then when you reinstall the game everything will be as it was
:)

--
- D