Sign in with
Your question

Sandisk cruzer 16gb volymen

Last response: in Storage
May 22, 2010 5:20:46 PM

Hello

I would need help from you.

it is so that I have SanDisk Cruzer 16gb
I have added important folders and other important things and every time I needed them so I took it into the computer and it worked great.
was this time when I took up so it was that the data can not read it and it does not work any important file has been deleted, co says that I should format the disk.

can someone help who is good at this stuff
there is no other way to do I do not want to reformat because then it will be my Delete folders and important files

please someone who knows

Thansk so much for help
May 22, 2010 5:25:07 PM

Hello !!

I would need help from you. :S

it is so that I have SanDisk Cruzer 16gb
I have added important folders and other important things and every time I needed them so I took it into the computer and it worked great.
was this time when I took up so it was that the data can not read it and it does not work any important file has been deleted, co says that I should format the disk.

can someone help who is good at this stuff. :I

there is no other way to do I do not want to reformat because then it will be my Delete folders and important files :S :S :S

please someone who knows

Thansk so much
May 23, 2010 2:16:28 PM

i think your not getting access to your scan disk....another way to acces it is
insert your scandisk and when it appears on my computer open it from the address bar which appears at the top...if you open the address bar bar you can see your your scan disk,,just right click on it.....
!