Geeze, volatile Sims here...

I had a married Sim simply give a backrub to another female Sim with his
wife present. Not only does she do a hissyfit, but now in her memories
it says "Caught Bill having an affair!" Because he GAVE THE WOMAN A
BACKRUB??? By that measure my wife and I have both had numerous
affairs. The "Break Up" option has been there ever since and they won't
sleep with each other. Cheeze!! I know Sims get jealous, but this is
ridiculous.

--
--Cuth

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:11:03 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>I had a married Sim simply give a backrub to another female Sim with his
>wife present. Not only does she do a hissyfit, but now in her memories
>it says "Caught Bill having an affair!" Because he GAVE THE WOMAN A
>BACKRUB??? By that measure my wife and I have both had numerous
>affairs. The "Break Up" option has been there ever since and they won't
>sleep with each other. Cheeze!! I know Sims get jealous, but this is
>ridiculous.

Yeah, Don Lothario has been caught "cheating" a couple of times when I
think all he did was tell a dirty joke to his floozy maid.

BW

>I had a married Sim simply give a backrub to another female Sim with his
>wife present. Not only does she do a hissyfit, but now in her memories it
>says "Caught Bill having an affair!" Because he GAVE THE WOMAN A
>BACKRUB??? By that measure my wife and I have both had numerous affairs.
>The "Break Up" option has been there ever since and they won't sleep with
>each other. Cheeze!! I know Sims get jealous, but this is ridiculous.

And this is news to you? I tell you, sometimes they are warped.
The backrub thing was 'that' Cinderella's speciality, the hussy. Gave a guy
a backrub and there were hearts blasting all over the shop.
I was disgusted - and so was the guy's wife.

Not my doing, the end of that marriage. Maxis was to blame. I never told
anyone to backrub anyone. Falling in love over a backrub? Must have had a
hell of a touch, that Cinderella.

Granny

Ron

where are the memories located

Ron wrote:
> where are the memories located

Under 'simology' IIRC there are three options, the third of which is
memories.