Is rape possible in The Sims ????

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,is.matur (More info?)

I want to see some rape-action in "The Sims".Is it possible or should
I better rent some rape and snuff videos ?
2 answers Last reply
More about rape sims
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,is.matur (More info?)

    *rolls eyes*

    go to modthesims2.com and check out the rape thread
    they are trying ... but there is a lot of opposition against it

    I mean it's a game!
    However...I'm really morbidly attached to my Sims, and would hate for rape
    to happen to them
    However I hate Townies, and I have evil Sims, so yeah eventually I will
    probably download it to see how they have accomplished it
    I realize wholeheartedly that they are pixels and it's just a game

    but in regards to rape and snuff videos...
    you do realise...that a woman has feelings too...and perhaps, you don't know
    very many, and that's why you feel that rape is okay for you to watch.

    sicko! :)
    well at least it keeps you off the streets eh?

    j/k

    :)
    --
    - D

    "Dan Simper" <pain_wheels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I want to see some rape-action in "The Sims".Is it possible or should
    > I better rent some rape and snuff videos ?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,is.matur (More info?)

    "Dan Simper" <pain_wheels@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I want to see some rape-action in "The Sims".Is it possible or should
    > I better rent some rape and snuff videos ?

    You gave this troll away too easily at the end.

Sims Games Video Video Games